- “Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.” – Eduard Christoff Philippe GÈrard Renaldi
- “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.” – Earl Shoaf
- “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”—M. Kathleen Casey
- “Things will happen in your life that you can’t stop, but that’s no reason to shut out the world. There’s a purpose for the good and for the bad.”
—”Crazy Pete” Sims (Walter Sparrow)
- “Consult not your fears but your hopes and dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what is still possible for you to do.”
—Pope John XXIII
Posted in life by vaadland on November 30th, 2010 at 3:52 pm.
Feel free to leave a reply using the form below!
Leave a Reply